- The output derived in Prime Screeners are not recommendations given by Redwood Research. Prime Screener is only a tool to provide you with output based on criteria that you choose. Prime Screener is meant for you to filter, shortlist, and identify stocks from the whole stock universe that you wish to further analyse. Redwood Research will not be responsible for any investment decisions you take based on these screeners.
- This is a self-help tool. We do not guide you in designing screeners for your own use and we will not take queries on the same. We have ensured that only the most relevant metrics are part of the filters we have given to narrow your choices and make them more useful.
- Prime Screeners consider only NSE-listed companies.
- We are not a data provider and none of our products are designed to give you regularly updated data. The primary objective of Prime Screeners is to use tools to help you filter stocks.
- Our data is updated end-of-day based on data feed we receive from our data provider. However, the current market price of stocks is updated with a delay of about half an hour.
- We have taken due care to provide accurate data from an established and reliable data provider, CMOTS Infotech. However, neither Redwood Research nor the data provider guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any data published on our website (www.primeinvestor.in). Redwood Research is not responsible for any errors, or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of such data. Redwood Research shall have no financial liability whatsoever to the users of this data.
- There may be data variations between different data sources based on how derived data and ratios are defined and calculated by different providers. Redwood Research will not be held answerable nor responsible for such differences.