How PrimeInvestor works for you?
Whether you’re a first-timer tentatively exploring the world of investing, an informed investor on the hunt for researched recommendations or a seasoned expert seeking a second opinion, we’re sure you’ll find PrimeInvestor great value-for-money.
A guide to using PrimeInvestor
Here’s a ready-reckoner to getting the most out of your annual subscriptions with us. Make sure you don’t miss out on any feature! P.S.: Not signed-up yet? Please go here to see why you should!
Here's more on what's in store for you...
- Looking for a term insurance cover that is not expensive and suits all your needs? And not sure which insurer has a good track record to go with? Simply go to our Prime Term Insurance Rankings to get our curated list of best term insurance plans ranked on key metrics.
- Looking for plain-vanilla deposits that can give you a little extra over bank FDs? Check out Prime Deposits – our curated list of post office, corporate and NBFC deposits based on research into company finances.
- Unsure how to start investing towards a goal you have in mind? You’ll feel at home in our Prime Portfolios section, where you can access readymade portfolios made up of multiple products, tailored to your needs. All you’ll need is to know your own life situation, aspiration, need or time frame.
- Once you’ve chosen a portfolio, don’t worry about tracking it. Click the Follow button and we’ll do it for you.
- Bewildered by the large number of mutual funds and info thrown at you? Zip straight to Prime Funds and take your pick from our recommended list of funds backed by diligent research. You’ll be able to select equity and hybrid funds based on your risk appetite, debt funds based on your investment period and tax saving funds to meet your 80C needs. And we review these recommendations regularly so that you stay with the best.
- Learn the ropes of investing and act when it is necessary to do so by tuning in to weekly insights, reviews, and videos.