PrimeTime with PrimeInvestor
Session by Aarati Krishnan
A webinar on
Choosing the right
term insurance - how to get
maximum cover at optimum cost
Why you need this session
- Insurance in India is always sold by neighbours, relatives and colleagues, never willingly bought
- You often get saddled with investment-cum-insurance plans that offer neither good returns nor provide adequate cover
- Yet, a term insurance cover is one of the must-have products in your portfolio
- The key decisions are how much insurance to buy, for how long and with what features
About the session
In this webinar, we’ll share with you our frank thoughts on:
- How much cover do you need?
- Are covers until age 99 better than those until 65?
- What are the add-ons that you can do without?
- Do you really need riders?
- How do you choose an insurer? Are low premiums the biggest factor?
- How do you gauge if your insurer will last longer than you?
About Aarati Krishnan
Aarati Krishnan is a leading voice in the Indian financial services space. She has been tracking and writing about the entire gamut of financial products and regulations for over 25 years now. She is currently Editorial Consultant for the Hindu Business Line and was earlier a consulting editor for Value Research Online.
Aarati leads the insurance and investment products verticals at PrimeInvestor as a consultant.
Choosing the right term insurance - how
to get maximum cover at optimum cost
₹ 0 - Introductory price!
July 4, 2020
11am to 12.30 pm
PrimeTime is an educative series of classes to empower every PrimeInvestor with knowledge of good products and great investment techniques. This way, you can take complete control of your portfolio.
In short, attend this and you’ll be worry-free on this once-in-a-lifetime decision
And get a free guide on everything you need o know to choose a Term Plan plus a 14-day FREE TRIAL of the platform!
- This is a digital event streamed on WebinarJam
- No refunds on purchased tickets.
- You may not be able to attend the live session if you are late.
- You may face interruptions during the course of the live stream due to internet connectivity issues.
- Show details and content are subject to change as per the presenter’s discretion.
The subscriber to this event grants the organizer the right to use, all or any part of the recording of the event for advertising, publicity and promotions.